We all need a plan for our money. Financial Peace University (FPU) is that plan! It teaches God’s ways of handling money. Through video teaching, class discussions and interactive small group activities, FPU presents biblical, practical steps to get from where you are to where you’ve dreamed you could be. This plan will show you how to get rid of debt, manage your money, spend and save wisely, and much more!
More information about Financial Peace University is available here.
- Classes will be held at OSLC beginning January 14, 2015.
- Classes are held Wednesday nights at 6:30pm for 9 weeks (March 11). The classes will end around 8:00pm weekly.
- You will be required to have a membership kit to participate in the class.
- To avoid shipping costs, you may purchase the kit directly from OSLC. The cost is $95. Please make checks payable to OSLC. If you choose this option, please click, “I already have membership materials” on the registration form. Otherwise, you may purchase a kit online during registration using a debit/check card. (No credit cards accepted)
- Register for FPU here. Questions may be directed here.